ESPRI DENTAL Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do we ONLY treat children in our office?No. We treat children and adults in our office. Adult treatments range from dental cleaning and checkup to extractions, fillings, permanent crowns, root canals, whitening and more.
2. Do we offer orthodontic treatment?Yes. We offer orthodontic treatment options for children and adults in our office. We would evaluate your smile and orthodontic needs, and answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding your smile.
3. Are we open on evenings and weekends? Yes. For your convenience, we are open on evenings and weekends, and in some cases for emergency treatments.
4. What should I expect on my first dental visit? You will be greeted by our friendly, caring and knowledgable staff who will gladly assist and answer any questions and/or concerns you may have regarding you and/or your child's dental needs.
5. What type of payments should I expect for my dental visit? We accept credit cards, debit cards, cash, insurance payments. We can offer a number of different options on payment plans. Please see Terms and Conditions for more details. We will work with you to make sure you can receive the dental care you deserve.